Thank you for visiting the Manna Food Bank website. This website is intended to make it easy and efficient to learn about and interact with the Manna Food Bank of Bracebridge Inc.
We are sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet and recognize that visitors to this website are concerned about the type of information we collect and how we use it. Manna is committed to preserving your privacy when visiting us online or in person. This page discusses our online privacy practices.
This policy covers both: (1) personal information, which is information that can be identified to a particular individual because of a name, number, symbol, mark or other indicator; and (2) non-personal information that does not identify a particular individual.
The Manna Food Bank does not collect any personal information about you during your visit to this website unless you provide that information voluntarily by sending an email or by initiating an online transaction, such as a survey, registration or order form.
If you do voluntarily provide personal information, your email address and the entire contents of your email message and other information you provide may be retained. We do not share any personal information with any private or public entity.
We do not sell or distribute email addresses or other personal information to others for their commercial use.
We also collect some information that is not considered to be personal information.
When visiting this website the following non-personal information about your visit is automatically collected and stored:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name of your Internet service provider. The IP address is the numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. It is used to direct information to your computer over the Internet.
- The URL (website address) of the website from which you linked to this site;
- The type of browser and operating system you use when you visit this site;
- The date and time when you visit this site;
- The webpage and services you access at this site;
- The forms that you download from this website.
We use non-personal information to find out how people use this website, to help us understand which types of information are of most interest to our visitors so that we can improve this website’s content, to assess system performance and to identify problem areas.
We retain the information collected for a period of years and then destroy it.
Cookies are text files stored by your web browser in order to record information about you or your activities on a website. Using cookies for this purpose is a common, generally accepted practice on the Internet. We may use temporary cookies to enhance, customize, or enable your visit to this website. Temporary cookies do not contain personal information that can be used to identify you, do not compromise your privacy or security, and are erased when you close your browser.
Information obtained by Google Analytics
This website uses the Google Analytics web analysis service. Google Analytics stores a persistent cookie on your hard drive. The information in this cookie (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google and stored on Google servers. Google uses this information to anonymously analyze your use of the website, compile reports on your website activity for site operators, and provide other services related to your website activity and Internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where those third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to Google’s processing of data about you.
Links to Manna Website
We welcome links to the Manna Food Bank website. Although we prefer that you link to our homepage, you may create links to specific pages within our website. Any individual or organization linking to Manna’s website must comply with all applicable laws and with the following conditions:
Unless the Manna Food Bank specifically authorizes you to do so, you may not imply that Manna endorses you, your organization, or your products;
- You may not misrepresent your, or your organization’s, relationship with Manna;
- You may not present false information about Manna;
- You may not link to the Manna website if your or your organization’s website contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, or is not appropriate for viewing by all age groups.
- Manna may change content on our site at any time, causing other organizations to have a broken or incorrect link.
- Manna is not responsible for misdirected links from external websites.